Friday, January 12, 2007

Today, an update........

January 12, 2007 Day +1381 Day 1079 off therapy
TGIF! We have had a good week. but it has been hard getting the kids back into routine. Anyway, Taylor is thrilled that it is going to be warm this weekend and that he is out of school on Monday. He has written Jim’s name on all his papers today though I have no idea why. He put his name too, so his teacher didn’t mind it. They made new years resolutions at school and his was to go hunting with daddy.
Logan had a good day too. He got mad at his teacher and had a fit! He was playing with some cards in the gym and another boy kept taking them away. His teacher moved him so the he could play without the other boys bothering him. I don’t know if he thought he was in trouble or if he was just mad that he was moved, but he was so ticked off. I stay out of it, I feel like he is theres until 1:00 and I am not going to get in the middle of it. I don’t mind helping if they want me, but I don’t want him to think he can not listen to them because I am there. He eventually got over it and went to ride a bike. He has not been in trouble, but he is slowly showing his personality! He gave his old teachers a big hug this afternoon. He still asks to go in there, but he has not cried when I leave him. Such a big boy!
Car pool was fun as always. Today Logan was tired and he sat in my lap. He pretnended to drive for a long time and then just laid there. It was nice just to hold him and himlet me. He helped me move up as the line moved. He thought he was cool stuff!
This weekend holds no plans that I am aware of. The boys will be spending the night with Guh on Sunday and going shopping for a new bed for her house. Since Logan has the fire truck bed that Taylor usually slept on while he was ther and Logan is too big for the baby bed, there is nowhere to sleep. They say they want bunk beds, but we will see what they come up with.
Please pray for Evan whose counts are very low. www.caringbridge.org/visit/evanthomason Pray for our new friend Abel at www.caringbridge.org/visit/abeltyson Pray for Carter who did not get good news from his latest scans. www.carterfinger.com Also, Sarah just had scans and has a spot showing up on her leg that will have to be looked at further to determine if it is NB or something else. www.caringbridge.org/nc/sarahsmith

No comments: