Thursday, January 25, 2007

25

January 25, 2007 Day +1394 Day 1092 off therapy
Yeah, it is Thursday only one more day of school and work. We all slept way late today, but somehow managed to get to school and work earlier than usual. Taylor went crazy when I brushed his teeth today. He said there was a hole in his tooth. That would be because it is sooooo loose that it is barely hanging by a thread on the front side. He can stick his tongue between his tooth and gums. He will not wiggle it at all. It would fall out if you blew on it, but he wont even open his mouth when you get near him.

He turned his shirt around backwards at school today. I have no idea why, he said he was just being silly. He made up for not eating his lunch the other day. I had already packed ham and cheese and he wanted a cheese sandwich so I just threw that in there too. He ate it all!

Logan had a good day too. He was so sleepy after school. He stayed awake all through carpool, but he fell asleep as soon as I put him back in his carseat and turned the tv on. He took a good nap at home too. He is still poking at his right eye.

Taylor has his Dr. visit tomorrow. I am sure I will not learn much since Logan will be going and I wont be able to hear the Dr. I also have a conference with Mrs. Thornton about his reading. He actually did great with his homework tonight, but usually it is a struggle. She was nice enough to let me meet with her 30 minutes before he had to check out. I hope he is just pulling our legs at home and not wanting to do it.

I guess that is about all there is to tell you from our neck of the woods. Please pray for Taylor’s continued success. Pray for Evan who is starting the etoposide that clogged his line last time. www.caringbridge.org/visit/evanthomason Stop by and visit Joey Ard’s page. He woke up from his coma yesterday and is doing very well. www.caringbridge.org/visit/joeyard

No comments: