Monday, January 15, 2007

A lot of updates...

January 15, 2007 Day +1384 Day 1082 off therapy
What a great day to be off work. It was a dark, dreary, wet day here in McCalla. It was a good day to stay at home and that is what we did. Guh brought the boys home around noon. They saw daddy daddy as he rode around the block. Be sure to be checking out his blog each night to keep up with his training. Logan took a nap today as usual, but he was so tired that I didn’t have to play games to get him in bed.
Taylor is looking forward to his birthday day on Friday. I can’t believe he will be 6! He is excited that daddy is going to go eat lunch with him. How fun. I was going to go, but I think I will let Jim do it and I will save my time for a different day.
It is now 6:00 and it is time to pack lunches and get 2 little boys ready for bed and school. Until tomorrow…..

posted in Latest News 0 Comments
14th January 2007
January 14, 2007 Day +1383 Day 1081 off therapy
Hello again! Today we hung out at home for the most part. I broke down and did the laundry, so we will not be naked this week. We took the boys to Guh’s house to spend the night. Jim and I went to several stores as we killed time before going to see The Pursuit of Happyness. No, I didn’t spell it wrong, you will have to go see the movie to get it. It was so good. It is a very inspirational story. I really enjoyed it.
I called Guh on the way home. Logan was already asleep and Taylor was coloring and watching TV on his little pallet on the floor. He loves to sleep in the floor, he always has. They had a busy day of playing outside, going to the store and playing in the playroom.
I talked to Jacob’s mom and all is fine. Praise the Lord! Please be in prayer for all of our friends that are battling their own battles. Be in prayer for Taylor’s continued success against his cancer. Please pray for Sarah. She had scans this week and has a spot on her knee that will need to be looked into. www.caringbridge.org/nc/sarahsmith
posted in Latest News 0 Comments
13th January 2007
January 13, 2007 Day +1382 Day 1080 off therapy
Hello all. Today we had a good day. We hung out at home for most of the day. Jim did his 30 mile ride today. Better him than me. I wouldn’t have made it around the block! I am proud of him for being so determied. However, I am going to be jealous when he is in shape, so I better get my butt to the gym.
Once Jim got back home the boys rode their riding toys outside for a while. We went to Costco and Walmart later in the day. Jim was not enjoying the walking very much so we went home. We bought You, Me and Dupree on pay per view and stayed at home and watched. The boys played in their clean rooms! That was a big ordeal this morning. They were told last night to clean up and they didn’t. I don’t mean their were a few toys out it was a total disaster. Taylor woke up and got his room clean this morning. He has learned that he better just get it done. Logan on the other hand could care less. He spent all morning in his room doing nothing. I gave him water and wouldn’t let him have his favorite, chocolate milk until he was done. He still didn’t care. I ended up putting all his stuff in a garbage bag and he still didn’t care. It took Taylor going outside to play for him to care. He very quickly took everything out of the bag and put it away. He went outside for a while and so far he has picked up everything once he got done with it.

posted in Latest News 0 Comments
13th January 2007
A link…
Here is a link to Jim’s blog if you would like to keep track of his training for the Ride of Love: http://jim.taylorwatts.org/

No comments: