Monday, January 08, 2007

January 8, 2007 Day +1377 Day 1075 off therapy

January 8, 2007 Day +1377 Day 1075 off therapy
Back to school day! I was not so happy to get up and get moving this morning, but I was ready to get back into routine. Taylor was not happy to get up at all. He did manage to eat all of his oatmeal before going back to sleep on the couch. I slapped the nebulizer mask on him and let him sleep. I got me ready and put Logan in the tub, I couldn’t let him go to his first day in a new class all stinky! After Logan and I were ready I woke Taylor up and he got dressed in he new cars blue jeans and cars shirt and shoes and underwear. Yes, it was an all out cars kind of day. Logan, of course, had on the same thing!
I dropped Taylor off at school. He was tired and compliaining, but I knew that he would have fun once he got there and got back into the groove. Logan was quite sure that if he sain no loud enough that he would not go to the 3 year old class. However, that did not work. In true Logan fashion, he did fine. I walked out of the room to go get something and he never said a word. When I went back he was playing just fine, so I didn’t mess with him, I just left and went to my class. We did change our day a little so that my class didn’t eat with his class, but we will go back to being together once he get used to it all. I can not believe that Logan is in that class. Taylor started in that class. Wow, he is growing up so fast. Logan did great, he even put Baby in his cubby. I sent him some milk just in case he needed some comfort foods, but he didn’t want it. His only issue is the potty. He doesn’t like a big potty and they didn’t have a little one in that class. He went and Mrs. Pam held him, but he wouldn’t go. She took him to the 2 year old room while they were out of their room and he went and went and went. She is going to bring a ring for the big potty for him to use. Other than that he did great. He teamed up with the bully of the class, figures huh! I am proud of him. He was good too, but I know he was just intimidated and that wont last long! When I picked Taylor up he was grinning from ear to ear. They had had a New Years party at school and he had a hat and a blower to show for it. He also told us that his best friend also got a 4 wheeler for Christmas, wow! He is so excited! He is already complaining about going to bed early and getting up ealry and having to stay at school which is too long. Oh well, he will be happy as can be once he gets there.
It was a bit of a crazy afternoon. We had to go get daddy from work so that he could go to a coworkers dad’s funeral. He rides with Gam maw and didn’t have a car to go in. I vrought him to his jeep at Gam maw’s house and as he was getting in to leave he realized his car keys were in Gam maw’s car. Luckily, I have a key to the jeep and he took mine. He was running on fumes and when he pulled into the gas station and got out he just had to chuckle. His gas cap is locked and guess where his key was! He made it home on a wing and a prayer. It was just one of those times that everything went wrong and all you could do was laugh rather than get mad. Ada, we are all thinking of you and praying for you.
I am home now and I have already packed lunches and ironed clothes for tomorrow. I am about to bathe the boys and put them in pj’s. We are going to gam maw’s to watch the football game and I want them to be ready for bed as soon as we get home.
Tomorrow should be a normal day. We have no plans for the day other than I have a sorority meeting tomorrow night. The boys will have a boys night. Please be in prayer for all of our buddies in this fight. Pray for Taylor to continue to win his battle! Pray for our car pool buddy Joe and his wife as she continues to fight her own cancer battle.
posted in Latest News 0 Comments
7th January 2007
January 7, 2007 Day +1376 Day 1074 off therapy
What a wet day. It rained and thundered all night long. It made for some good sleeping! Taylor invited Logan to sleep with him last night. It was very late and they were very tired, so they did not play they went right to sleep. It made for the cutest pictures of them laying the same way. They stayed that way all night. When Logan woke up at 7:00 he just climbed over Taylor and went to his room to play. At 7:45 he woke me up again this time he was screaming, “come wipe my butt and get me milk.” I started cleaning house today and didn’t get too far. Oh well! I went to the grocery store on my way to a baby shower and when I was paying the bottome fell out of the sky. I had no umbrella, so I stood in the store like a nut and wait it out. It never did stop raining, but it slacked up enough to make a run for it. I went to my shower and had a nice visit with some old freinds. Congrats to Danny and April!
I went home to get the guys and we ran by Gam maw and Paw paw’s house before we had to start getting ready for bed and going back to school. Taylor couldn’t go to sleep. He has been staying up and sleeping late the past 2 weeks and I guess it was hard to wind down. I usually only let him have a book in the bed, but last night he was so fidgety that he got his PSP game. I think it was around 11:00 that I heard him get up and put the PSP away. Logan had no troubles falling asleep. In fact, he fell asleep in the car and wouldn’t get up to get a bath. I just put him to bed without one. Oh well!
Please be in prayer for all of our friends. Kinsley and precent diagnosee (is that a word) of Leukemia went to be with Jesus early Saturday morning. I had never met her and just found her page Saturday night while I was looking in on Avery and her trip to Disney World. I do not have her web site, but if you go to www.averyann.net and look under her links you can find her. Please stop in and leave some kind words for her family. Be in prayer for Logan as he moves up to the 3 year old class. That doesn’t seem like a big deal, but it is a for a little kid and their are a lot of differences from the 2 year old to the 3 year old class.

No comments: