Wednesday, January 31, 2007

29

January 29, 2007 Day +1398 Day 1096 off therapy
Monday again! It has been so cold here lately that we did not want to get out of our snuggly beds. It was real hard to get up when we knew that Gam maw and Paw Paw were in tropical Aruba basking in the sun while we were in the froaen tundra. Okay, all you northerners don’t need to know that it is like 45 degrees and that is nothing to ya’ll. Anyway, we did get up and get moving on this cold morning.

Taylor was excited to get to school and show off his mouth and missing tooth. He is all excited now that it is over! I was by myself today, but it was okay. We didn’t have a big class anyway. After school Logan and I ran a few errands and then headed to get Taylor. We met Jim at the mall this evening. We went to the Belk sale and got some good deals. We ate Chick fil a where Taylor ate about 10 nuggets.

On the way home Jim hit a traffic jam, but he was kind enough to call me and tell me to get off the interstate. It was a good thing since Logan almost didn’t make it home to the potty in time as it was. Lets just say, he is not constipated anymore! Poor fellow! He told me tonight that his ear hurt and that is why he cried at Gam maw’s house. I knew he had been up a lot that night, but just thought it was a new stage. He has not mentioned his ear until now. He seems fine otherwise, so I will watch it and see.

We got baths and got ready for bed once we finally got back home. Taylor was asleep in no time flat, but Logan was up for a while. He just played in his bed. I don’t really know what time he finally went to sleep.

I had to call the pharmacy today. I got to talking to a girl at work and found out her husband took 10mg of Singulair and that is what Dr. Ansari told us to give Taylor. I was sure that couldn’t be right, but it is. There is nothing between 5 and 10 and since 5 wasn’t enough for him 10 was the only option since I will not take him off Singulair.

Please be in prayer for all of our firends that are battling cancer or other illnesses. Pray for Taylor and his success against cancer.

No comments: