Saturday, January 27, 2007

27th

January 27, 2007 Day +1396 Day 1094 off therapy
Be sure to read Friday’s update to learn about my conference with Taylor’s teacher and his Puminlogy appt. with Dr. Ansari.

Today was the second Saturday in a row that we didn’t have kids and I couldn’t sleep late. I was wide awake at 7:44. UURGH! I got up and got ready and we left to get the kids who had stayed with Gam maw and Paw Paw. We headed to the circus which was great for the first half. Logan was up all night wanting me. I guess we have hit a new stage as he has never had a problem spending the night away from home before. He was tired and begging to go home before it even got started good. Taylor was eating cotton candy and watching with his mouth wide open until he realized that his tooth was literaly flopping out of his mouth. If you pulled his lip down it would just dangle out of his mouth. He got so upset over it that he thought he was going to throw up and ended up crying himself to sleep. When intermission started he was out like a light and Logan asked if it was over we just made out exit. I hated to leave, heck, I was enjoying it, but why stay when bone is asleep and one is begging to go. Taylor woke up when we got to the mall to meet Gam maw and Paw Paw. We went to Build a Bear where he used his birthday gift certificate to buy a tent for Lightning, his new bear. We then went to Brookstone where we played with the most magnificent massaging recliner you have ever seen. It was only $4300. maybe Jim will get me one for Valentine’s Day. Ha! We all loaded up to go grab lunch and the boys went with the grandparents. When we were about 5 minutes down the road Taylor called me to say that his tooth fell out!!!! It got caught on his lip and pulled out. How funny! He ended up dropping it and Paw Paw had to take the seats apart to find it, but we got it. It is kind of yucky since you can see the white under the cap. He is excited now that it is out, but it was a touchy situation for a while. As soon as the stress from that tooth was gone his sudden illness and need to throw up was gone. He gets that from his mommy!

Us girls all went for a pedicure after dinner and the buys went to play. I swung by to get the boys and found Logan asleep in Gammaw’s floor covered up with her pink house coat. You couldn’t see his devil horns the way he was laying:) It was so sweet. He slept there while we went to Christian’s birthday party and Paw Paw brought him home later.

It is now 10:45. Both boys are all tucekd in and Taylor has his tooth under his pillow eagerly awaiting the tooth fairy. I wonder what she will bring? I guess I better go tuck in too! Tomorrow is clean the house day so I need all the rest I can get, it will be a big job!

No comments: