Saturday, January 20, 2007

The 20th of January...

January 20, 2007 Day + 1389 Day +1087 off therapy
Party day! We had a busy day. We started out by going shopping for dresses for Uncle Dugan’s wedding, tomorrow! It was kind of sprung on us, but that is okay, we are happy for them. After we all had something to wear, we went to the Olive Garden. Though it was Uncle Dugan’s wedding weekend he lost out too Taylor’s birthday weekend and Taylor got to choose where to eat. Both boys ate great. The Olive Garden employees sang Happy Birthday to Taylor too. He didn’t enjoy the singing there as much as last night, but I think he liked that chocolate cake better than the fried ice cream. He ate like a pig!
After lunch we rushed home and got ready for the party. I made a big boo boo. Only for Jim will I tell you all this. I accidentally dropped the camera into the cooler when I put the ice cream in. I didn’t even realize it. When we got to the party and I realized I didn’t have the camera I just thought it was still on the counter where I laid it to get the ice cream out of the freezer. I never thought twice about it. We had a great time at the party and Guh and Bob took pictures. When it was time to eat cake and ice cream we went into the party room and opened the cooler and there was the camera, soaking wet. OOPS! There was nothing to do about it then, so we just laughed about it and went on with the party. Taylor had a ball and got so many nice things. Thank you to all his buddies who came all the way to Pump it up and partied with him.
After the party we went to Hooters to eat. Not my choice mind you. When Taylor asked what it was Jim told him a place that had owls. Ha, my whole house is full of crazies! The kids ate pretty darn good there too. I guess they were hungry after all that jumping and sliding at pump it up. When we were done eating Taylor and Christian got to go sit with all the girls and the whole restaraunt sang Happy Birthday to them. Taylor got a picture with all the girls. How funny is that! You should have seen the looks on the mens faces when they all turned to see who was getting a Happy Birthdya wish.
It was now time to head home. We were all so tired, but we had to check out all the loot. Taylor got some awesome stuff. He is so excited. Thanks again to all that came!!

No comments: