Wednesday, January 24, 2007

And the 23rd...

January 23, 2007 Day +1392 Day 1090 off therapy
Today was another good day. It is so cold out and I hear from ole James Span that the next few weeks will bring record setting cold into the area. Could it snow? Wouldn’t that be fun. Taylor is ready to buy that sled he wanted for Christmas. I can not convince him that it will not snow that much or not again for years. I do wish it would snow a good snow that they could play in. Logan has never seen snow and Taylor has only seen NYC snow.
It was a good day despite none of us wanting to get up. I ended up getting dressed at the very last second seeing as we were running behind this morning. I just grabbed the first thing hanging in the laundry room. I didn’t realize until I tool Logan’s coat off at school that we matched. How embarassing. I make the kids match all the time, but I don’t want to match too. We all had a good laugh about it.
Taylor did not eat any lunch today. He said he didn’t feel good at lunch. He had a headache. He is stuffed up and I am sure that it is his sinuses and he has a sinus headache. However, it is very hard not to let your brain start going elsewhere. He came home and played and ate a few snacks just like normal and he ate a good dinner. He said later that his head felt much better. Let us all be in prayer that this is indeed just sinuses and it will end soon. He has done his saline solution several times today and hopefully that will help. He has an appointment this Friday with the pulmonologist. I hope we can get to the bottom of some of his problems.
Logan is stuffed up as well and has been coughing just a little. He doesn’t really seem to feel bad. He is still blinking really bad and is actually letting me put the drops in his eyes. Jim went to the eye Dr. Monday and though she did not look at Logan she did listen to Jim’s conderns and she feels pretty sure it is allergies. He did do this in the spring and my logic is telling me that it is just allergies and all this cold weather. Again, it is just hard to not let your brain go elsewhere even with your healthy child.
It is getting late and I need to go to bed. I am going party crazy this month. If you are interested in coming to any of them let me know, the more the merrier! Friday, Jan. 26th we are having a purse party. Put your favorite pictures on a purse. Feb. 4th, Premier Jewelry party and Feb. 24th Partylite candle party.
Please be in prayer for Taylor’s sinuses and Logan’s eyes. Be in prayer for all of our friends who are fighting thier own battles.
posted in Latest News 0 Comments

No comments: