Thursday, January 11, 2007

January 11, 2007 Day +1380 Day 1078 off therapy

January 11, 2007 Day +1380 Day 1078 off therapy
Hi there, another good day here in Watts world. Logan did good at school. He hasn’t given them any trouble and I am so proud. I guess I underestimate him, I always think he will not adapt to the changes that come around, but he always does fine. I am so grateful for that!He has come into a new phase I am afraid, stripping. Everyday this week once all the kids are gone from his class and he comes to my class, he takes his shirt off and runs around the gym. He is so crazy!
Taylor had another great day. His lunch account is wrong again. I swear I will have a nervous break down if I have to deal with this for the next 5 years. You keep the number all through the years at the elementary school. I have sent another note to the school about it, but this time I asked that the other child’s number be changed. I don’t think it is fair for Taylor to have to learn a new number when it is not him that is mixing up a 6 and a 9. We shall see.
Logan is asleep after a fun day in the big boy class. Taylor is playing in the playroom as I type and practicing on his “wheel shoes” or heelys. He just doesn’t get it, but he said, “they do look good on me.” He has a wee bit of a shoe fetish and he gets it honest from both parents.
Unfortunately, I have a new NB friend to tell you about. His name is Abel and he has just been diagnosed. Please stop by and visit his page at www.caringbridge.org/visit/abeltyson Also keep Taylor’s continued success in your prayers as well ass Morgan, Sarah Anne, Ross, Carolyn, Sarah, Harrison, Evan, Carter, Madison, Madison, Jacob and the list goes on!

No comments: