Saturday, February 10, 2007

Today.

Februaury 10, 2007 Day +1410 Day +1108 off therapy
We had a very low key day and that is unusual for us. We are always on the go doing something. Taylor was up at 8:30 which I thought was way early considering he was still up at 1:00 this morning. I have no idea what possessed him to stay up that late. He was playing a game on the TV and when he turned it off to get in bed it was dark and he got scared. He ended up in our bed and I swear he was asleep in about 25 seconds. He didn’t root me out of the bed either, I don’t think he moved all night.

I did some laundry and dishes, but for the most part our house is still clean. The boys cleaned their rooms, again. We cleaned the play room too. It wasn’t too bad of a mess really so it didn’t take too long. We have rearranged the furniture in the den portion of the play room so that we have more room. We are now all down here which is rare. Jim is playing his X box and the boys are playing. They are playing separately so it is quiet:) Taylor is taking pictures with his camera and Logan is playing with his baby Elmo. They are so sweet when they want to be.

We met Gam maw and Paw Paw for lunch today and then went to the grocery store. I bet Paw Paw didn’t think the boys could spend that much money on food. They have enough lunch stuff to last 2 months, but they will have it gone in a week. They think they have to sample everything the first day. Logan loves to pack his lunch box, but you have to watch him. I let him help me the other night and I just happened to look in it a while later. Thank goodness I did since he had put an ice cream sandwich in it. I told him you can’t pack an ice cream sandwich in your lunch box because it will melt. He said, “oh, it was a smamich”.

Well, I guess that about does it for us. Not much to tell. Please keep Taylor and his continued success in your prayers. Pray for Evan who is home home www.caringbridge.org/visit/evanthomason Pray for Madison who is feeling kind of yuck right now. www.caringbridge.org/visit/madisonbeck Stop by and visit Colette who just had some great scans!! www.caringbridge.org/al/colette Pray for all our other friends who are battling too.

No comments: