Sunday, February 04, 2007

Feb 2,

February 2, 2007 Day +1402 Day 1100 off therpary
Ground Hog Day! Yeah, ole Phil didn’t see his shadow, maybe it will warm up soon. If we can’t get a few inches of snow I would rather it just be warm.

It was a normal day for us today. Taylor had a great day at school as did Logan. Logan and I ran a few errands so that we didn’t have to do it after school. We came home where the boys attempted to clean their rooms. We got packed up and I took them to Wal mart then to Guh’s. I owed Taylor and prize for being on green all month. He picked a yellow digger of some sort. Some how Logan landed himself a gator with huge wheels. I left them at Guh’s for the night and headed to meet Jim at dinner. In the middle of dinner Guh called with a mad Taylor on her hands. Taylor’s meds have been upped to 10mg which is an adult dose, so it was not the yummy cherry pill he expected. He wouldn’t chew it since it was nasty and wouldn’t swallow it either. He ended up puking in his bowl of oatmeal. I am going to try and get 60 5mg per month rather than the 10’s, but either way we have a months worth of the 10’s to get through. I have threatened him about it. I know he can swallow this tiny pill, he can swallow an Accutane pill. I will let you know how tonight goes. Logan is doing much better with his medicine. As long as I give him small amounts of meds and milk after each drop he is fine. We have 4 days down and 6 to go.

Jim and I went to Formosa for dinner and to do a little shopping. We headed home to clean house with no kids around. Jim had to get “Tweety” off the grill of my car. I hit a bird while I was driving the other day and it was all wraped up in my grill. Yuck! The boys thought it was hilarious, but not me!

Please be in prayer for all of our friends. Pray that Taylor never again faces cancer.

No comments: