Saturday, February 10, 2007

Feb 8th

February 8, 2007 Day +1408 Day +1106 off therapy
Hello all! It has been another good day for us. Praises for that. Taylor’s eye is looking better everyday. We have just been putting Neosporine the last few days rather than all that other goop. It seems to be okay. I am sure he will have a nice scar from it, but that will be okay.

Logan slept all through carpool which was nice. I looked at a magazine while we waited. It was nice not to read the same line 20 times. Of course, there was no nap once we got home, but they played well together.

Taylor cracked me up on the way home. There is a cow pasture that we pass on the way home. There is a baby cow that we look for everyday. Today it was drinking milk from its mommy which probably would have sparked his interest anyway, but the fact that it had its head between its mom’s back legs really made him think. He asked what it was doing and I told him it was drinking milk. He thought a minute and said, “by suckin’ her butt” I thought I was going to have to pull over and laugh. I tried to explain that that was not what was happening, but I was too tickled.

We did homework once we got home and he breezed through all his S words and sentences like he had been reading for years. I don’t know if it is just a mood thing with him or what. Some days he breezes through it and some days he acts like he has never seen it.

I made a quick run to the store for milk and a few lunch items to carry us through. I had no idea that ice had been predicted for tomorrow and the place was cram packed. It was awful! I finally made it back home. We just hung out at home for the evening and hoped we would be out of school tomorrow!

No comments: