Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sneaking in some mileage...

I figured with all the rain we have received the past two days, I needed to ride as soon as it stopped. Well, it finally cleared up some today, so I got in 24 miles with 1357 ft of climbing in just under 1 hour 20 minutes for an average of 18 miles per hour. It was very hot today. I’m saving up to get a new cycling computer for my bike so that I can get more accurate averages and distances without having to calculate them manually. I don’t want to use my old GPS that I used on my Trek because it’s too big and bulky. Hopefully within the week, I’ll have a new computer on my bike with lot’s of new bells and whistles!

tags: 24 miles, bent brook, cycling, mccalla, road bikes, sunday, training

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hiya Watts Family!
Thanks for you comments on Ciara's Neuroblastoma blog. The encouragement we've had from around the world has been amazing, but you are one of the few who've clicked the 'comments' button.

Thanks again,

Elliot, Yvonne and Ciara.