Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Pedaling along life’s journey…

Met with a group I have never rode with before today and we rode right at 40 miles today at about a 15 mph average. It was a nice ride and a great group of guys to ride with. If I can get up again and make it over there on Saturday at 6am, I think I’ll ride with them again. That’s a big if!

My knee felt really good today, no problems at all. I’m icing it down right now just in case, because I’m ready to get the knee stronger so that I can ride more during the week. I would like to get my weekly mileage total to somewhere around 100-150 miles ridden per week. The two August rides are coming up soon and I want to be ready for both of them. It’s going to be really hard to do 2 100 mile rides on back to back weekends, so I’m going to see closer to time if I need to go shorter on one, or not ride one all together. Today’s the Fourth of July, I think I will go swimming with the boys and eat some bbq!Today’s the Fourth of July, I think I will go swimming with the boys and eat some bbq!Until next time….

Today’s the Fourth of July, I think I will go swimming with the boys and eat some bbq!Until next time….

No comments: